2021 NAHS/NJAHS Juried Exhibition: Call for Artwork
The National Art Education Association is pleased to announce the call for artwork for the sixth annual National Art Honor Society/National Junior Art Honor Society (NAHS/NJAHS) Juried Exhibition. Showcasing the artwork of talented student artists who are members of the NAHS/NJAHS programs, this competitive exhibit provides an opportunity for students to display their artwork through NAEA’s national and global exposure.
The 2021 NAHS/NJAHS Juried Exhibition will be completely virtual in light of current global health concerns for the safety of the students and the general public. Up to 75 works of art will be jury selected for inclusion in the virtual exhibition featured on the NAEA website.
This opportunity is available exclusively to students who are active members of NAHS/NJAHS chapters which are registered for the 2020-2021 school year. You can view your 2020-2021 chapter status via the NAHS/NJAHS Chapter Management Dashboard by logging in to your NAEA member account.
January 11, 2021 - April 30, 2021
NAEA website: www.arteducators.org
December 1, 2020 at 11:59pm ET
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Sponsors, click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of this page to create an ArtCall profile. (Sponsors, if you have submitted to an NAEA exhibit through ArtCall in the past, login with your existing ArtCall login credentials.)
- Upload as many student member submissions as you’d like. Limit ONE submission per student. [Multiple submissions for the same student will be disqualified from jurying].
- For each entry, you will be required to enter the student's name, e-mail address, grade level, and artist statement.
- You’ll receive a separate e-mail confirmation for each submission.
- Submission deadline: December 1, 2020 at 11:59pm ET.
- Ready to submit? Click here to view the complete submission requirements.
Contact NAEA Member Services at NAHS@arteducators.org or 800-299-8321.