SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 | 11:59pm ET
REMINDERS: Review NAEA's Terms & Conditions page prior to submitting.
Sponsors, ensure your NAEA membership is current and your chapter has been registered online for the 2020-2021 school year to avoid delays in submitting artwork. You can view your 2020-2021 chapter status via the NAHS/NJAHS Chapter Management Dashboard by logging in to your NAEA member account.
- Sponsor of the NAHS/NJAHS chapter must be a CURRENT NAEA member.
- Student must be a member of a registered NAHS/NJAHS chapter for the 2020-2021 school year.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS:
- Submissions must be made digitally through the 2021 NAHS/NJAHS Juried Exhibition website by the chapter sponsor.
- Limit ONE entry per student. [Multiple submissions for the same student will be disqualified from jurying].
- Each submission must be accompanied by an Artist’s Statement: In 50 words or less, the student should describe their creative process, what inspired this artwork, or why they believe that art matters.
- Images of work must be submitted as JPEG or PDF at a minimum of 540 px.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE MADE BY THE CHAPTER SPONSOR
- Sponsors, click the REGISTER button in the top right corner of this page to create an ArtCall profile. (Sponsors, if you have submitted to an NAEA exhibit through ArtCall in the past, login with your existing ArtCall login credentials.)
- Upload as many student member submissions as you’d like. Limit ONE submission per student. [Multiple submissions for the same student will be disqualified from jurying]. For each entry, you will be required to enter the student's name, e-mail address, grade level, and artist statement.
- Sponsors will receive a separate e-mail confirmation for each submission. Due to restrictions in the ArtCall site, each notification email will only include the artwork title, not student name.
- Submission deadline: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 11:59pm ET.
Please note that this exhibit is completely virtual in light of current global health concerns.
- Submissions will be juried digitally by a panel of visual arts professionals.
- Juror selections will be guided by scoring in 5 categories: Visual Communication, Execution, Formal Elements, Originality, and Artist Statement.
Notification e-mails will be sent to chapter sponsors on December 14, 2020. Due to restrictions in the ArtCall platform, notification emails will be addressed to Chapter sponsors and will include the title of the work. Student names will not be part of the notification.
Contact NAEA Member Services at NAHS@arteducators.org or 800-299-8321.